Our mission is to increase access to commercial energy products and services for under-served and un-served off-grid energy markets in Nigeria, with a special focus on the Niger Delta sources in Nigeria.
All On and its staff share a set of core values:
- Respect for people
- Commitment to positive impact
Our Guiding Principles
In addition to these core values, All On is guided by the following principles:
- Maximize benefits to Nigeria, and the Niger Delta, in all that we do. We aim to maximize our impact in relation to the pursuit of our mission and vision.
- Ensure compliance and adhere to best standards. We will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to us as a company limited by guarantee in Nigeria.
- Support sustainable development. We commit to support development that is sustainable and not dependent on donations or hand-outs.
- Adhere to HSSE standards. We will not support any activity by any partner that cannot demonstrate, as a minimum, compliance with relevant national HSSE regulations and standards. Where appropriate, the Company helps partners to ensure continuous improvement with respect to HSSE.
- Remain outside of political activity. We do not take part in party politics. When dealing with governments and political parties we may make our position known on any matters which affect our charitable objectives, our staff or the people impacted by our and our partners’ work.
- Keep open communication and engagement with our stakeholders. We recognize regular dialogue and engagement with our stakeholders is essential to the development, implementation and ultimate success of our activities. We also have an obligation to spread information and good practice and to provide assurance to our stakeholders that we are achieving our mission in a legitimate manner.